True/False Test Tips-Help
Tips and strategies on how to take a true/false test.
- Usually there are more true answers than false on most tests.
- If there is no guessing penalty, then guess. You have a 50% chance of getting the right answer.
- Read through each statement carefully, and pay attention to the qualifiers and keywords.
- Qualifiers like "never, always, and every mean that the statement must be true all of the time. Usually these type of qualifiers lead to a false answer.
- Qualifiers like "usually, sometimes, and generally" mean that the statement can be considered true or false depending on the circumstances. Usually these type of qualifiers lead to an answer of true.
- If any part of the question is false, then the entire statement is false but just because part of a statement is true doesn't necessarily make the entire statement true.
General Test Taking Tips:
- Test Preparation
- The Test
- Post Test
◁ Test Taking Tips Home